Sunday, December 17, 2017

Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Seven Days Before Christmas 2017 #1 again peace


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at the first episode of our traditional countdown to Christmas feature "Seven Days Before Christmas". This feature I first featured here in 2014 and it became a tradition ... and I love to keep this tradition alive here at CDHK.

As I started with this special holidays feature I remember that I wrote about peace as an everlasting wish. In this time of year peace is always the main theme. We are decorating our homes (inside and outside) to bring happiness, joy, love, light, respect and peace into our homes and our neighborhood. Every year again we say "peace and love to the world", but that worldwide peace will be an everlasting hope, an everlasting wish, because all around the globe we see war, hate, terrorism and more sad things.

Every year again I write about peace, not only in this time of year, but ... again peace looks far away. I will repeat my wishes every year again until the world will be at peace and in peace with each other.

"Keep on wishing and hoping that there once will be a time of global peace. Let us, here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai, keep that wish, that hope, that dream alive. Through our poetry we can give a little bit peace to the world. Join me in this everlasting task ... to bring love and peace back to our world. The world deserves it ... We can do it!!"




twinkling stars
the beauty of nature
will bring peace
darkness will be defeated
light will overcome


© Chèvrefeuille

Still six days to go before Christmas ... have a great week!

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until December 24th at noon (CET).


No comments:

Post a Comment