Thursday, October 9, 2014

Carpe Diem #579, Aquarius (April 2013)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Did you read that wonderful article by Jane in today's "Ask Jane ..." episode? Finally I can say what I always thought, "senryu is an artificial haiku". Jane's article made that very clear.
Today we are going on along memory lane and we have reached April 2013. That month was a very festive month, because of two things: first in that month I became 50 and I celebrated that I 25 years ago started with haiku composing.
April was a very special month and I had two weeks in which all the prompts were signs from the Zodiac and today we have the 11th sign of the Zodiac, Aquarius (The Waterbearer), for prompt. It was a great episode than and I hope it will become even better this time. You can find that post HERE and I hope that it will inspire you all to write haiku.

this was the special logo for the Zodiac days, this is especially for Aquarius as you can see (11) 
We are now in the era of Aquarius and that era stands for Spiritual Growth and I hope that that Spirtual Growth will help to bring peace to the world.

sound of falling water
resonates through the thin spring air -
melting ice

© Chèvrefeuille

This episode will be open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until October 12th at noon (CET). I will post our next episode, the second haiku by our featured haiku poetess Shabi Sonome, later on. I love to share this video "Aquarius" to close this episode.



No comments:

Post a Comment