Monday, February 17, 2014

Carpe Diem Extra

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I am a bit behind with commenting and I hope to catch up asap. At the moment I haven't time because of private circumstances. My dad (85 yrs) is in hospital, he is very sick and is on the IC ... so I my mind isn't with haiku at the moment. I will try to publish our regular CD episodes, but can't garantee if I am on time with the publishing. I hope to tell you more later on, but on this moment all is possible. The illness of my dad gives the doctors 'head-breakers', because the can't give a diagnosis ... so it's all uncertain.

sunflowers bloom
facing towards the sun
in silent prayer

(C) Chèvrefeuille, your host

Namaste

3 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. We have a relative in ICU as well and it is always a very difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am way behind reading... do not know the outcome but will keep you and your family in my heart and prayers.
    Peace and love,
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of healing hugs to you and your family ~ Take care of them and yourself first ~ not easy when our loved ones are ill ~ xoxo

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete