Monday, December 30, 2013

Carpe Diem #362, A Celtic Tale


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Here it is than ... our last episode of this Carpe Diem Month of 2013 and the last video by Adrian von Ziegler. I have enjoyed making this month for you and I am grateful for your paricipation this month. I am aware that this month wasn't easy, but I think it was a wonderful month with great music.
Next year 2014 we will have for sure two months with inspirational music and I hope you all will like that music too. In our first musical month, June, I will introduce you all to the magnificent music of BrunuhVille, a young Portugese musician and in our second month of inspirational music (november or december 2014) I hope to share music written by Jakob or Oliver Shanti. I am busy with getting permission to use their music so I can't say if I will use it ... well ... I hope to surprise you as I know more ...



This composition you know already I think, because I used it in our promptlist introduction. It's a nice piece of music to conclude this wonderful Carpe Diem month of Inspirational Music with.

finally the end
of a Celtic tale of music -
howling of wolves

howling of wolves
as we say goodbye to the old year -
a new day rises

I wish you all a great New Year's Eve and a wonderful 2014 ....


This episode will stay on until January 1st 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our first episode of January, Aleph, later on today. !! Celtic Tale is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) !!  Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us all here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful music.. and wonderful haiku.. I really will be writing more next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good prompt. Your haiku were too intimidating...! Could not equal them.

    ReplyDelete