Monday, December 23, 2013

Carpe Diem #357, A Red Sun Sets


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First I love to wish you all a Merry Christmas ... and I hope that your Christmas is great. As we are closing in to the end of the year I am looking back and as I look back I see a warm haiku-family which has turned out to be an important part of my life. And I thank you all for that ... and I hope to see you in the upcoming year here again on Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.

Our musicvideo for today is titled ''A Red Sun Sets'' ...



Another piece of relaxing world music ... this time with lyrics sung ... it's probably the only piece of music in which sung lyrics are dominating. It does feels like an Tibetan Monastery this music ... very wonderful.

high in the mountains
resonating with the Tibetan spirit
angels are singing

(c) Chèvrefeuille

This episode will be staying on until December 26th 11.59 AM (CET) and will be open for your submissions on December 24th 7.00 PM (CET). I will post our next episode, Cliffs of Moher, later on today.


4 comments:

  1. oh, dear! either i am too late or too early...for once, though i am early!! okay, in case i lose internet connection due to bad weather, let me leave this link. http://wp.me/p1RzUf-3ee
    will come by to add to the link tool on the 24th. thanks.
    your haiku for this music fits perfect, Kristjaan.
    Merry Christmas to you and all of the Carpe Diem family. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristjaan! Joining you today for this prompt. Happy holidays to you and everyone here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous haiku, Kristjaan! Merry Christmas to you and your family...and to our Carpe Diem family ♥

    ReplyDelete