Sunday, December 22, 2013

Carpe Diem #355, Celestial


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Almost at the end of this year and this wonderful month full of music by Adrian von Ziegler. Until today I have enjoyed the preparing of this episodes and I still do. It's just a shame that the response isn't great the last few days ... maybe everyone is to busy with the preparations for the holidays or the music isn't enough anymore or to much ... well it's up to you all and there are no obligations here at Carpe Diem. Just feel free to participate and share your haiku inspired on the music by Adrian von Ziegler.
Today I love to share the following music-video 'celestial':




A great musical piece ... very emotional and strong. I think this one will inspire you all to write wonderful haiku. I however wasn't inspired enough to write a haiku ... so maybe later I will post my haiku inspired on this music.

Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with our haiku-family. This episode will stay on until December 24th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode later on today around 7.00 PM (CET). That will be Silent Sentinel.
!! Celestial is open for your submissions later on today around 7.00 PM (CET) !!

4 comments:

  1. I think you're right, Kristjaan: People are feeling overwhelmed with holiday preparations. I myself am leaving for Mexico in a few hours, and won't have Internet access for a week. So...Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed a very busy time! I stopped by to wish you a wonderful holiday and a Merry Christmas! I have a poem to share later when the link opens but I will be quite busy with a houseful of company for several days. I shall, however, return!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and beautiful music to 'write haiku by' ~ carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I do think during the Holidays people get rather busy and blog response sometimes goes by the way side ~ Gorgeous music and Wonderful Year of Haiku on your blog ~ Thank you so much for all you do ~ do have a Happy Christmas if that is your chosen holiday ~ carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete