Friday, December 20, 2013

Carpe Diem #354, Alvae


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I am in the nightshift so I haven't time enough to write a big post. So instead of a big post, just a small one with the music-video for today. Enjoy the music, lean back and relax. Let the music inspire you to write haiku.




Adrian has made this composition inspired on a fantasy-novel he is writing. The Alvae are a forest tribe in that novel ... so this piece of music is an all over composition by Adrian. It's a wonderful piece of music and I can almost visualize the Alvae ...

forest tribe
keepers of the rainforests all over the world -
Mother Earth smiles

(c) Chèvrefeuille

This episode will stay on until December 22th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our next episode, the fourth Special by Hando (our featured haiku-poet), later on today around 7.00 PM (CET).
!! Alvae is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) !!


3 comments:

  1. No worries when you have less time. I am behind on comments myself because I just started new job so I hope to catch up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "keepers of the rainforest" is a very nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smiling too. If only that was true, keepers of the rain forest. Lovely!,

    ReplyDelete