Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Carpe Diem #352, Spirits of the Wild


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

What an awesome month of Carpe Diem we have this month ... I am overwhelmed by all of your wonderful and lovely comments on my posts and I am every time again surprised by your haiku inspired on the music of Adrian von Ziegler. I am really ... amazed by that ... it was a fragile choice to take the music of Adrian for our prompts of inspirational music, because it's a not so wellknown musician and I gambled that his music would be for your pleasure and that you would like it as much as I do ...
Well ... you do like his music and so it's my joy to share another nice musical-piece of Adrian here. This time I have chosen ''Spirits of the Wild'' and here it is:




WOW! What a gorgeous music and so in tune with haiku I think. I hope it will inspire you to write nice haiku. It inspired me to write this one:

sounds of nature
cherish my lonely heart without regrets
in deep silence

Not a strong one I think, but that is not up to me to decide. It was a joy to compose it.

This episode of Carpe Diem's inspirational music month will stay on until December 20th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode, Awake in a Dream, later on today. !! Spirits of the Wild is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) !!


3 comments:

  1. I love this kind of music, so soothing for my soul! thank you for introducing von Ziegler to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have played this particular one several times. Hauntingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that was the hardest prompt I had on Carpe Diem. Took time! Nice prompt though and everyone did so well.
    The music on the next prompt was superb. Thanks Chèvrefeuille,

    ReplyDelete