Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Carpe Diem #351, Sacred Earth



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Another new day in our Carpe Diem Haiku Kai paradise of wonderfully composed inspirational music by Adrian von Ziegler. Today I have a music-video which, in my opinion, is almost made for haiku-poets ... it's titled "sacred earth" and as a haiku-poet we are always busy with Mother Nature or Mother Earth ... Haiku-poets are worshippers of nature and we honor Mother Earth as a sacred place to be and to live in.

Here is the music-video:



A wonderful piece of music in which you can hear, feel and see Mother Earth blossom ... a great feeling ...

Here is my attempt to write a haiku inspired on this piece of music:

Mother Earth blossoms
while I dream of unknown paths -
the scent of roses


(c) Chèvrefeuille

This episode will stay on until December 19th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode, Spirits of the Wild, later on today around 7.00 PM (CET). !! Sacred Earth is NOW OPEN for your submissions !!
Share your haiku inspired on the music by Adrian von Ziegler with us all here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.

I am still behind with commenting ... I hope to catch up ... I will for sure visit you all, but maybe I will not write comments. It's a case of lack of time ... but I will try ... Don''t be sad if I haven''t commented on your posts.


7 comments:

  1. Even if you can't get around to visit us as often as you would like, your visits are always appreciated. Thank you for being such a hard-working host, Kristjaan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a chat line....Why not allow this "Coments" page to be general chat line for each prompt.... It will allow us all to comment on how much the poems impressed us and also general comments about each others' work.... Just a thought..................opie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice haiku - I agree very much with what you said about haiku poets and nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This music was so peaceful - almost as peaceful as silence! I too was reminded of Mother Earth and my poem mentions her too! Thanks for all your hard work this past year and going forward. It sounds as though you have much of next year planned already. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your comments are always appreciated but you've grown and it is a lot to comment on every post every time. The community supports each other with comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to tell you how much I love your haiku, Kristjaan. Lovely image in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely piece of music and inspiring haiku ~ thanks, carol, xxx

    Been snowing here so has delayed much activity ~ and added others ~ like shoveling! ^_^

    ReplyDelete