Monday, December 16, 2013

Carpe Diem #350, "Part of the Pack"



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

What a joy to prepare another new episode of Carpe Diem. Today I love to share THE composition which Adrian von Ziegler especially wrote for his fans. He calls his fans "The Pack" and so this composition became the anthem of his fans. It's a wonderful piece of music and I think you all will like it too.




Well ... did you like it? It's a wonderful anthem and I love listening to it.
For this episode I wasn't inspired enough to write a haiku right now, maybe it will come later today.

This episode will stay on until December 18th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode later on today around 7.00 PM (CET) ... that will be Sacred Earth and it's more in our haiku-stream I think. !! This episode 'part of the pack' is open for your submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) !!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristjaan - because I have wordpress and you have blogspot I don't know how to 'follow' carpe diem...I see the prompts at times from Bjorn's posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have an RSS reader you can check from there..

      Delete
  2. Interesting piece. I really enjoyed the 'plucked' earlier Celtic tunes. This one is more powerful, with definite echoes of wolves.

    ReplyDelete