Saturday, December 7, 2013

Carpe Diem #343 ''Ashes''


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

What a joy to prepare another new episode of Carpe Diem's daily haiku meme. As I am preparing these episodes with the music of Adrian von Ziegler I become even more a fan of his music. And I hope that you all like his music too.

Yesterday the weather here was terrible we had (again) a terrible storm and there is a lot of nature damaged and there even died a few people during that storm. But, the Dutch people, are like a phoenix rising from it''s ashes and become stronger every time again.
Today, I had two of my grandchildren to look after, because our son and his wife had something to do. So my wife and I had a busy day, but it's always a joy to have our grandchildren around us. So hadn't time to prepare this episode earlier, but now ... well the evening is falling over The Netherlands and I have finally time to do what I have to do.

Our piece of inspirational music for today is titled ''ashes'' and I hope you all do like it. Here it is:


This also is a piece of music which Adrian calls ''emotinal music'' ... it's a very relaxing one-picture-video and it brought peace and silence into my heart. I felt reborn after I had listen this music ... so being reborn was the theme which I used for ths haiku inspired on this music.

after the cold winter
the spring sun brings new life
a phoenix rises

a phoenix rises
escaped from the Underworld
raging Hades

Hades, God of the Underworld
Wow! I like this set ... I think it's a strong set of haiku in tune with the music.

This episode will stay on until December 9th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will (try) to post our new episode, dreamtide later on today around 7.00 PM (CET).
!! This episode is open for your submissions today at 7.00 PM (CET) !! Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us all here at our Haiku Kai.



No comments:

Post a Comment