Thursday, August 1, 2013

Carpe Diem's Tan Renga Challenge #8, JRB's "inspiration flows"



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Another week has gone and so I have a new Tan Renga Challenge for you all. This week I have chosen a haiku written by JRB It was one of a haiku triplet on Inspiration (Carpe Diem prompt #246). I had asked him if I could use the second haiku of the triplet for our new Tan Renga Challenge #48, but I couldn't remember that. So I sought out all of your haiku and so discovered that it was a haiku by JRB which I would have used. So now this haiku I will use here with permission for this Tan Renga Challenge.
The Challenge is to write a second stanza (7-7) in response and associated on the first stanza (5-7-5) and make the Tan Renga complete. Please copy and paste the first stanza into your post and enclose the second stanza you have written.


Credits: Blue Butterfly

Here is the first stanza of this week's Tan Renga Challenge:

1st stanza (5-7-5)

gently fluttering
on shimmering wings of blue
inspiration flows                                  (JRB)

2nd stanza (7-7)

??????????????
??????????????

So be inspired and make this Tan Renga complete with your second stanza (7-7).

Here follows my completion of this Tan Renga started by JRB (smiles):

gently fluttering
on shimmering wings of blue
inspiration flows                                  (JRB)

beautiful and fragile
corn flowers sway on the breeze          (Chèvrefeuille)

Credits: Cornflower

Well ... I hope you enjoyed this new Tan Renga Challenge and I hope to read all wonderful completion of this wonderful haiku by JRB. Have fun and be inspired. This Tan Renga Challenge will stay on 'til August 5th 11.59 AM (CET) and around that time I will post our new Tan Renga Challenge.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing to use my haiku Kristjaan, I'm honoured :)

    ReplyDelete