Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Carpe Diem #265, Eagle's Flight


Dear Haijin,visitors and travelers,

Music can inspire to write wonderful haiku, senryu, tanka or kyoka and that we have seen already this month. I have read beautiful haiku, little gems and all so well composed. I even have seen a few new contributors to Carpe Diem and I hope they will come again and share their haiku with us here on Carpe Diem.
Today I have a nice piece of music for you all it's called "Eagle's Flight" from the album "Secrets of Life" (2006 ?) and the video is made by eljasydanina .



everlasting dream
to be like an eagle -
praising the Creator


This episode of Carpe Diem will stay on 'till August 8th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our next episode, Siddhartha, later on today around 7.00 PM (CET). !! Eagle's Flight is open for submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) !!


2 comments:

  1. These prompts are really fine ones, so well-designed, soft with audio sounds working so well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pirate for your compliment. I am glad that you like this month's way of prompt-choice. I like the music of Karunesh very much and I am glad that I can share his music with you all.

    ReplyDelete